Contract position: Our client in Los Angeles is looking for a Contract to hire Mechanical CAD Designer with Solidworks experience to start asap!Responsibilities for the Mechanical Designer
Requirements for the Mechanical Designer
- Responsible to support the CAD Administrator and Product Engineers in the development of new product and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Create CAD drawings of components using SolidWorks
- Update drawings to a new revision from redlined prints
- Assist with drawing checking and verification
- Assist with cleaning up older documentation and converting models to SolidWorks
- AA degree in drafting or design, either Industrial or Mechanical
- Must be able to design in SolidWorks
- 7 years of experience in CAD drafting and design minimum
- Reverse Engineering work in past career
- Familiar working with ANSIY 14.5M standard and experience working GD&T
- Contract Benefits to start
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.