Permanent position: Our Client, a leading diversified wood products company in Lake Butler, FL, is seeking an experienced Reliability Engineer. Successful candidate will perform preventative and predictive maintenance to reduce mill equipment failures, and utilize technical expertise to improve overall area reliability. Hands on reliability experience in a heavy industrial environment preferred. General schedule is a 8-hour M-F assignment, but employee must be willing to work alternate schedules occasionally. This position offers an annual bonus, a great work environment and relocation assistance, apply now!Responsibilities for the Reliability Engineer
Requirements for the Reliability Engineer
- Maintain reliability improvement plan for plant machinery.
- Improve utilization of predictive technologies to reduce unscheduled downtime.
- Ensure critical reliability improvement projects are implemented and on capital.
- Ensure improvements are incorporated into routine and major outage work scopes.
- BS in Engineering or demonstrated equivalent technical experience.
- Demonstrated reliability experience in a heavy industrial environment.
- Thorough knowledge of reliability concepts and applications.
- Familiarity with large motors and PLC drives a plus.
- Candidates with automation experience preferred.
- Comprehensive benefits package included.
- Annual bonus.
- Relocation assistance is available.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.