Contract position: Social media company in Menlo Park, CA, is looking for a Sourcing Manager to support the Collaboration Sourcing Manager in developing and managing commercial relationships with key suppliers for commodities, products, and services, supporting the full lifecycle of product development from R&D to mass production and deployment. This is a long term temp position and can go permanent with the client. Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Manager
Requirements for the Supply Chain Manager
- Working with the department's lead Sourcing Manager to manage the supply chain for Collaboration products
- Work with the engineering teams to develop and manage product BOM and commodity costs
- Work with the relevant internal stakeholders to collate production forecasts, manage purchase orders, communicate these to suppliers and verify fulfillment
- Knowledge of EMS/ODM/JDM/OEM business models, consignment & turnkey materials management
- Experience with the bid/quote management and associated purchasing flows
- Negotiate terms with suppliers to optimize cost, schedule, volume and other commercial terms, for both goods and services
- Familiar with procuring goods and services for both domestic and international markets
- 3+ years of supply chain/materials experience, preferably in NPI environment
- 15 PTO days per calendar year.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.