Contract position: American corporation that engages in the design, manufacture, marketing, and service of semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits in the Portland, OR, area is looking for several Manufacturing Engineers. These are 2 year contract positions. We are looking for local candidates and not open to sponsorship. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Provide technical support in assembly and final test of the production floor.
- Drive Root Cause and Corrective Action Analysis on manufacturing escalations.
- Mechanical and Electrical Troubleshooting.
- Reviewing CAD drawings and electric schematics.
- Engineering degree.
- Solid understanding of equipment and component manufacturing processes.
- Data Analysis experience.
- Experience in manufacturing line: just in time delivery, fixturing needs, manufacturing linde design.
- Some experience in CAD and SAP.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.