Contract position: A Project Controls Specialist is needed for a utility holding company in the Denver, CO area. This role will perform primary project controls assignments to support Project Managers. No per diem available. No travel is anticipated. 1st shift: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM.Responsibilities for the Project Controls Manager
Requirements for the Project Controls Manager
- Accountable for generating reports, assisting with control activities, responding to data requests and developing/maintaining/supporting project schedules.
- Coordinates with Project Managers to obtain weekly and monthly cost and schedule updates.
- Assist the Project Managers in providing accurate project forecasting and review of expenditures.
- Bachelors or Masters in Business, Finance, or Accounting.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Cost controls experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.