Contract position: Telecom construction firm is seeking a Real Estate Project Specialist. The position will cover a territory in Dublin, CA and will be responsible for obtaining entitlement approvals and zoning and permitting for telecom projects. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's degree and 2+ years working for a wireless services or site acquisition consulting firm. Candidates must have experience with zoning and permitting in the Seattle area. Long term opportunity with strong possibility of going direct. Responsibilities for the Site Acquisition Manager
Requirements for the Site Acquisition Manager
- Submit and acquire Real Estate, approvals, and agreements as required from jurisdictions to install facilities both in the public right of way and on towers on private property
- Responsible for accurate forecasting and milestone task completion
- Interface with jurisdictional staff on matters related to applicable laws, codes and ordinances and effectively communicate and leverage regulatory status in support of deployment objections.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal functional groups to resolve issues, to facilitate progress and to achieve milestone targets, with the goal of delivering networks on-time and on-budget.
- Bachelor's degree required (or equivalent work experience)
- 2+ years in municipal permitting, site acquisition, government affairs, planning or zoning
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Experience working with engineering teams, preparation of permit applications and construction documents and network construction required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.