Contract position: Material Handling Technician needed for a full-time opportunity in the South Windsor, CT area. The Material Handling Technician will be responsible for performing tasks associated with receiving, storing and distributing materials, parts, and supplies. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Materials Coordinator
Requirements for the Materials Coordinator
- Material preparation and handling.
- Maintain equipment logbook, fill out job travelers, and forms related to material processing.
- Monitor production equipment and record defined parameters.
- GED/high school graduate with 3+ years experience preferred in receiving materials and inventory control in a manufacturing environment.
- Very strong Attention to detail.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.