Permanent position: NDT Level III Specialist needed at leading manufacturing organization located in Ladson, SC. This is a chance to join a top company with industry leading benefits. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the NDT Technician
Requirements for the NDT Technician
- Responsible for the day-to-day technical support for nondestructive testing.
- Oversight includes the disciplines of Magnetic Particle Inspection (MT), Eddy Current inspection (ET), and Nital Etch inspection (STE).
- Maintain customer and/ or Nadcap approval of the NDT systems as required
- Develop, update and implement NDT procedures and work instructions required for equipment and processes used for NDT inspection
- Plant level AS9100 systems and processes including: external and internal audits, process documentation and maintenance
- Bachelor's Degree in a related engineering or science field (or a high school diploma/GED
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing or shop environment
- NDT Level III certification in two (2) of the three (3) NDT disciplines (MT, ET, STE) OR must be able to achieve NDT Level III status in two (2) disciplines within six (6) months
- Excellent PTO, 401k match, medical benefits etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.