Permanent position: We are searching for a Systems Architect in Sarasota, FL to work for a growing technology company. This is a direct-hire position that provides relocation assistance for the right candidate. Responsibilities for the Systems Engineer
Requirements for the Systems Engineer
- Conceive, design, implement, simulate, evaluate, and fly new motion planning strategies
- Work across the software system to define the right data and interfaces for successful motion planning
- Develop, tune, and evaluate low level controller
- Experience writing software that controls real hardware. For example: Grasping / manipulation of a robotic arm, self-driving cars, any kind of mobile robot
- Master's Degree with 5+ years of relevant experience
- Configuration and free space representations
- Modern and classical control design methods
- Solid software engineering foundation and a commitment to writing clean, well architected code
- High proficiency in C++
- Healthcare Insurance, PTO, 401K, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.