Permanent position: Major medical manufacturer located in Norcross, GA is looking to add a Corporate Instructional Designer to their team. This is a senior level role and will oversee the creation, revision and implementation of training programs throughout the organization. Prior experience in the field of Healthcare Diagnostics is required. Candidates will need to have experience using Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate. Apply now! Responsibilities for the Instructional Designer
Requirements for the Instructional Designer
- Draft and revise existing training materials used organization wide in regards to healthcare diagnostic equipment.
- Maintain the ADDIE instructional design process to develop required course content.
- Collaborate with organizational leaders to determine new areas that require organizational instruction or training.
- Develop training aides, utilize multimedia tools and web-based training portals to deliver new content.
- Update the existing programs and materials to be in line with new internal processes and equipment.
- Participate in meetings, seminars and training sessions to obtain information required to update or launch new organizational training initiatives.
- Bachelors Degree required in Instructional Design, Adult Education or related fields required, Masters Degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of instructional design experience, creating various training curriculum's, programs and materials.
- 1-3 years of technical writing experience in medical diagnostic field.
- Experience using Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate
- Experience using learning management systems.
- Prior experience working in a regulatory environment is a plus.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.