Permanent position: A leading mobile equipment manufacturer in Montgomery, AL, is seeking a Production Supervisor to manage all equipment and services produced by their Maintenance of Way division. This Production Supervisor will be responsible for managing a team of up to 40 individuals and managing a 5S methodology to ensure a safe and healthy work environment. The ideal Production Supervisor candidate will have previous mobile equipment or heavy industrial manufacturing experience, have 4+ years as a production lead or supervisor, and have a working knowledge of 5S methodology. This Production Supervisor will be expected to travel internationally on occasion. Previous inventory management experience is required. Our Client is offering relocation assistance for the right Production Supervisor candidate.Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- Lead daily shift start-ups, managing anywhere from 15-40 individuals per shift.
- Manage 5S program to ensure a safe and productive work environment.
- Ensure 100% in-process inventory accuracy management (VMI, manufactured and purchased parts).
- Confirm all QA checks and rework are complete prior to machine shipment.
- Submit Engineering Change Requests (ECRs) as needed.
- Previous mobile equipment and/or heavy industrial manufacturing experience.
- 4+ years as a production leader or supervisor.
- Previous inventory management experience.
- Working 5S knowledge.
- Ability to travel internationally as needed.
- Comprehensive healthcare.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Life insurance.
- Relocation package (if needed).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.