Contract position: An Inventory Controller is needed for a leader in electronics, healthcare and lighting in the Nashville, TN area. This position will perform inventory verification and processing in accordance with established policies and contacts the FSE's regarding service work order closure issues. No per diem available. No travel is anticipated.Responsibilities for the Inventory Manager
Requirements for the Inventory Manager
- Utilize computers with Email and ACD phone lines daily to assist with and monitor inventory levels daily within the Field Service Organization.
- Audit inventory for all medical device lines and makes any appropriate movements ensuring documentation and inventory control.
- Communicate with internal customers (Field Service Engineers) regarding inventory and provide ownership in assistance.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivlalent experience in finance is preferred. Must have at least 3 years of inventory mangement experience. Customer service skills experience in a high-volume call center is required.
- Experience in using PCs and Microsoft Office software with strong excel experience is required. Previous experience in SAP, Sales Force and ServiceMax preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.