Permanent position: Multi-national maker of automotive parts seeks a LOGISTICS MANAGER for its manufacturing operations located in GREENVILLE, SC. The LOGISTICS MANAGER develops and implements the plant Supply Chain strategy according to organizational and global standards, and ensures that customer requirements are met at the highest level of quality. IMMEDIATE, DIRECT-HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION! Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Manager
Requirements for the Supply Chain Manager
- Provides input for and develops the plant Supply Chain strategy according to higher level strategies
- Implements the Supply Chain plant organization structure according to global standards
- Introduces sustainable Supply Chain processes into Process 'Make & Deliver'
- Ensures the implementation of the capacity planning tool in the plant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum of 5-10 years managerial work experience in a Logistics or Supply Chain capacity, preferably with an international automotive parts supplier.
- SAP proficiency required
- The company provides a competitive benefits package to include relcoation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.