Permanent position: Immediate opportunity for a Well Qualified and Experienced Logistics Supervisor located in Greenville SC. Qualified candidates must have a hands on approach to supervising that encourages teamwork, ensures safety protocol is followed, determine hiring needs, and training. In addition a strong focus of distribution operations, KPI management and multi-tasking are essential. A Bachelor's degree in relevant field such as Logistics, Production or Industrial Engineering is preferred. Apply today to be considered for the career opportunity! Responsibilities for the Logistics Coordinator
Requirements for the Logistics Coordinator
- Supervise the Inbound/Outbound Logistics & Warehousing team.
- Coordinate daily activities in order to meet desired delivery on time and lead time targets.
- Maintain Inventory accuracy at all times and perform/manage periodic cycle counts.
- Responsible for the material flow from internal and external suppliers to the production line.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- Must have at least 5 years experience as a Logistics Supervisor within a combined manufacturing / distribution setting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Production or Industrial Engineering is preferred but not required.
- Company benefits include medical, dental, PTO, and 401k
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.