Contract position: Engineering client is looking for a Civil Designer with 2-7 years of related experience for a contract position in Phoenix or Tucson, AZ. You must be proficient with using AutoCAD Civil 3D software. *** rate is commensurate with experience ***Responsibilities for the Designer
Requirements for the Designer
- Plan & prepare detailed civil drawings in support of Commercial, Land development, electric distribution, natural gas or water pipeline EPC projects
- You need civil design experience related to commercial, land development, or pipeline related design.
- Provide a range of drawing production work including problem analysis, layout, detailing, drafting, and calculations on project of substantial variety and complexity
- Coordinate drafting activities with other designers, drafters, and design disciplines
- Will collaborate with Engineers in developing final civil drawings and completing design tasks using AutoCAD Civil 3D software
- You need 2-7 years of experience as a Civil Drafter or Civil Designer
- You must be proficient with cutting plans & creating profiles & alignments for undergroung pipeline (gas, water, oil, etc...) projects
- Must be proficient with using AutoCAD Civil 3D software
- Specific experience working on projects related to the Midstream Oil & Gas sector (terminals, tank farms, pipelines, rails, barges or related areas) is a BIG PLUS
- An AS or BS degree in Drafting, CAD Certificate or similar is preferred
- PTO provided
- 401k Plan
- Health Insurance plans available, and more
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.