Contract position: Social media company in Redmond, WA, is looking for a Plasma Process Engineer with 2+ years of experience as semiconductor engineer with experience in Plasma processing. This is a long term temp position. Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Work closely with the research, engineering and facility staff to execute prescribed design of experiments, and process runs.
- Operate primarily plasma-based process tooling. Additionally assist with auxillary processes such as Lithography, Clean, Metrology, to test processes and build novel electro-optical devices
- Utilize AFM, SEM, profilometry, or other metrology tools to characterize substrate and its topography to assist with the fabrication flow
- Experience using tooling such as: plasma etch tools (ICP, RIE, etc), plasma-base deposition tools, atomic layer deposition, scanning electron microscopy
- Comfortable working in a clean room enviroment
- Basic understanding of SPC (statistical process control)
- Understanding of semiconductor processes & support metrology
- Degree in Materials, Science, Chemistry, Engineering, Physics or related subject
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.