Permanent position: Top ranked general contractor is seeking multiple Asst. Superintendents to join their team in the Charleston, SC area. All candidates must have experience working on commercial construction projects and preferably experience with Mechanical and Electrical aspects of projects. Excellent company culture, benefits and room for growth. Relocation assistance offered for non-local candidates. Responsibilities for the Superintendent
Requirements for the Superintendent
- Must coordinate with vendors, mechanical/electrical trades on project scope and delivery.
- Position requires extensive experience managing the trades and field work on construction of electrical, plumbing and mechanical infrastructure projects.
- Interface with project management, client and vendors to ensure work gets finished in timely manner
- Must have 5+ years of commercial construction experience
- Preferably some experience working with the MEP trades. (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Experience managing people/projects highly desired
- Medical, 401k, PTO, paid holidays, cell phone allowance
- Relocation assistance to Charleston, SC
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.