Permanent position: Top ranked general contractor is seeking an MEP Coordinators to join their team in San Jose, CA. Qualified candidates will have a specialization in overseeing heavy mechanical (commercial HVAC systems) or or electrical work on commercial construction projects. Excellent company culture, benefits and room for growth. Relocation assistance offered for non-local candidates. Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Responsible for the specific mechanical and electrical construction needs of Mission Critical Facilities and other construction related projects.
- Must coordinate with vendors, mechanical/electrical trades on project scope and delivery.
- Position requires extensive experience managing the construction of electrical mechanical infrastructure projects.
- Must have experience in developing project scopes and schedules, coordinating change order and RFI's, managing and tracking project budgets, and cost control.
- Strong experience in managing relationships with owners representatives, architects, engineers and clients on a professional level.
- Must have 5+ years of construction experience specifically with large and sophisticated projects
- BS in Construction Management, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Preferred experience working in the MEP trades. (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Preferred experience working on large projects (+$100 million)
- Experience managing people/projects highly desired
- Must have experience specifically overseeing work of HVAC/mechanical systems or electrical systems. Is not necessary to have experience in both.
- Medical, 401k, PTO, paid holidays, cell phone allowance
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.