Permanent position: Construction Market Solutions Manager - Plate and Structural group. Fortune 200 steel manufacturer seeks to hire a Construction Solutions Executive to develop and execute a global sales and marketing strategy to achieve the construction market sales goals. Engineering degree and PE required. Structural or Civil Engineer preferred. Full relocation package. Responsibilities for the Sales Manager
Requirements for the Sales Manager
- Develop and execute a global sales and marketing strategy to achieve Construction market sales goals
- Create the sales and technical support structure to achieve same
- Ability to manage both Commercial and Technical teammates
- Recruit, hire, and develop both Commercial and Technical team to achieve goals
- Drive and support development of new products, applications, and equipment necessary to position company for long-term profitability in the Construction market
- Identify future trends in materials and supply chains within the Construction industry
- 4-year degree in Engineering with a preference in structural or civil engineering.
- 5+ years of Engineering experience with a Commercial emphasis
- PE Certified
- Leadership Presence and Courage: Willingness and confidence to have immediate and direct conversations on critical alignment issues.
- This position will require travel as necessary
- Base salary, bonus, restricted stock
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.