Permanent position: A tier one automotive supplier in Rockmart, GA is seeking a Stamping Assistant Manager for 2nd Shift to add to their team. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree and more than 3 years of high volume metal stamping experience and automotive experience. Relocation assistance may be offered for this position. Responsibilities for the Manager
Requirements for the Manager
- Oversee safety, quality, cost, delivery and management activities, including daily operations as well as continuous improvement.
- Assist production floor, manpower, equipment, quality and production issues
- Assist with required reporting including business plan, inventories, production, and any other on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Coordinate activities with opposite shift production
- Proactively develop ideas to solve problems of all types, including reducing manpower, cost, and making improvements to the machine, organization, methods, tools, training, etc...
- Bachelors Degree
- ISO/TS 16949 Implementation Experience
- High Volume Metal Stamping Experience
- Lean Manufacturing/JIT Environment Experience
- 3-5 years of Automotive Industry Experience and Project Management Experience Preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.