Permanent position: Manufacturing Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Orangeburg, NY area. The Process Engineer will be responsible for providing engineering and project leadership in the production plant for new product introductions, process improvements and new technology introductions. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Work with project management and other departments to define scope and timeline for new product development and introduction.
- Responsible for engineering tasks associated with new product development as well as coordinating other engineering and production tasks to support projects.
- Lead the projects from justification through vendor selection, installation, start-up, and operator training.
- Yield improvements and operational constraint reduction on core products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is required with a minimum of five years in production environment.
- Experience in a Consumer-Packaged Goods in a cGMP environment preferred.
- Solid Work experience a plus.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.