Contract position: our client in Houston Texas has an immediate opening for a Gas Controller. The ideal candidate will have basic knowledge of high pressure gas transportation systems. The primary responsibility of this person is the monitoring of the pipeline system to manage pipeline asset systems and ensure compliance. Responsibilities for the Analyst
Requirements for the Analyst
- Perform administrative processes to ensure compliance with commercial obligations related to gas accounting
- Implement systems to ensure compliance with contractual obligations included in the Transportation Services Contract and in the Interconnection, Measurement, Balance, Operation & Communication Agreements
- Ensure a timely compliance of pipeline operation obligations established by laws, regulations and standards
- Keep timely and open communications among all the pipeline operative areas with the means and tools provided
- Understand and manage the facility performance and risks, to maintain a 100% system availability
- Manage any unusual pipeline system situation, jointly with the maintenance personnel and or the external operative clients, as established by the contract or connection agreement.
- Must have basic experience and knowledge in the operation, requirement control and the supervision of high pressure natural gas transportation systems
- Willingness to work variable shifts
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.