Permanent position: Direct hire opportunity for a Plumbing/Fire Protection Engineer/Designer in Raleigh, NC with an MEP Design Firm. Client deals heavily in Commercial Design but also does hospital and some industrial design as well. The Plumbing & Fire Protection Engineer will produce construction plans and technical drawings while applying all applicable codes. AutoCAD experience is a must and experience with Revit is preferred. Bachelor's degree is preferred but experience may suffice for some candidates. Relocation assistance is available.Responsibilities for the Plumbing Designer
Requirements for the Plumbing Designer
- Design Plumbing and Fire Protection systems for Commercial buidings
- Produce construction documents and plans to pass along to other teams
- Coordinate with other teams to ensure that construction is going according to design.
- 4+ years of Plumbing/Fire Protection design
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but experience may suffice
- Relocation assistance
- Full benefits package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.