Permanent position: Global leader of irrigation and drainage products is currently in search for a Operations VP / Multi plant or International plant Manager to join their rapidly expanding company. The ideal candidate will have experience as an Operations Vice President or Director responsible for leading multiple plants within multiple countries. Ideal candidate will have experience and responsibility for safety, quality, customer delivery, inventory, personnel staffing requirements, facilities and equipment.Responsibilities for the Director of Plant Operations
Requirements for the Director of Plant Operations
- P&L responsibility for Molding Plant
- Act as change agent to improve bottom line performance for the Molding Plant through Lean/6Sigma Manufacturing techniques including but not limited to: Managing for Daily Improvement (MDI), Standard Work, 5S, SMED, Root Cause Analysis, SPC, etc.
- Execute Corporate and Strategic Plan Goals including safety improvement, quality improvement, customer service level achievement, inventory accuracy and supply-chain flexibility
- Lead Continuous Improvement projects for productivity improvement and cost reduction
- Coordinate resources to support New Product Development and Special Project teams
- Work as a team player with other functional departments and plants within the organization
- BS in engineering, operations, or business discipline
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and technical skills
- Eight years of experience in Injection Molding Operations, including demonstrated knowledge of Supply Chain Management and Lean Manufacturing
- History of increasing responsibilities with proven track record of achieving excellent results
- Previous P&L or budget responsibility
- Total Preventive Maintenance (TPM) Set up experience and knowledge
- A minimum of 5 years as Plant Manager with multi-site international experience
- Knowledge in growing sales and production
- MBA or equivalent
- 6 Sigma Black Belt certification
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish)
- Industry leading comprehensive compensation package, bonus, 401k match company provided benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.