Permanent position: Industry leading plastic product manufacturing company located NE of Birmingham Alabama is currently in search for a Production manager to join their growing organization and manufacturing plant. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience leading production teams in a fast paced manufacturing environment and must have a 4 year degree. Production Manager will have lots of room for advancement as the company and location continues to expand over the coming years. Responsibilities for the Production Manager
Requirements for the Production Manager
- Responsible for executing the daily production schedule, daily production reports and will have ultimate accountability for the safety, quality and delivery performance of the production shift.
- Supervise manufacturing activities
- Implement and support Automation and Lean Manufacturing
- Initiate and oversee quality and process improvements
- Monitor productivity, reduce scrap and down time
- Minimum 5 years experience within a fast paced manufacturing plant
- 4 year bachelors degree required.
- Comprehensive compensation package, 401k match, paid holidays and vacations.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.