Contract position: Randstad currently seeks Professional Services Technician is to provide installation service and support of water purification products, both preventatively and on an emergency basis, in accordance with product specifications and quality standards along with the customers'. Anyone with experience repairing or installing office equipment, or home cable, entertainment systems encouraged to apply.Responsibilities for the Field Service Technician
Requirements for the Field Service Technician
- Install systems to the specification of customer drawings, and update as-built details on drawings at completion of installation and submit into office in a timely manner.
- Supervise contractors as required during the installation of water purification systems to ensure installation schedule compliance and cost containment.
- Provide initial system training to the customer.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all products according to specifications and predetermined schedule.
- Provide warranty service and support on all products according to specifications.
- Provide emergency service and support on all products according to specifications.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, facility drawings and project requirements.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills.Knowledge of standard manufacturing and business tools, including Microsoft Office.In-depth industry knowledge and understanding of customer needs and requirements
- .Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in written business correspondence.Ability to learn quickly and independently.Ability to adapt quickly to changing environments.
- Ability to interface with customers and contractors.
- Willing to travel 80% of the time.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.