Contract position: Project Coordinator role with a client located in Ft. Belvoir, VA. This position will be responsible for accessing buildings and walk through coordination as well as to coordinate the access of personnel to various secure and non-secure locations. Hours will vary from week to week depending on needed access.Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- Accessing buildings and walk through coordination tasks with contractors and subcontractors
- Coordinate the access of personnel to various secure and non-secure locations
- Meet with client to finalize access and build coordination schedules for site survey and building access
- Practice, recognize, and interpret safety precautions and follow safety rules andOSHA requirements as they relate to the job.
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with Department of Defense / Fort Belvoir processes is preferred
- Currently possess a CAC (Common Access Card) is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated competency with multi-level tasks
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.