Contract position: Construction Site Project Coordinator - Well established international wind farm developer is seeking a Construction Site Project Coordinator for a 10+ month contract assignment in the gulf-coast area of south Texas. Candidate will assist the project team and provide day to day support for the construction for a large wind farm project. You need to be local to the area and able to commute to the project site which is close to Raymondville, TX.Responsibilities for the Coordinator
Requirements for the Coordinator
- Support the Construction Site team by performing various duties related the project, including creating safety reports, updating schedule, and tracking man-hours
- Interface with client representatives, A/E representatives, subcontractors, etc
- Receive, log and distribute all mail and courier packages
- Answer the main office phone, forward accordingly or take a message as needed
- 4+ years of experience as a Site Administrator/Project Assistant supporting heavy industrial construction projects
- Must be able to effectively interact with Customer, vendors, and other team members on the telephone and in person
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access - any MS Project exp a plus!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.