Contract position: Electrical Construction Specialist for south Texas wind farm project! Well established international wind farm developer is seeking a Electrical Construction Specialist for a 10+ month contract assignment in the gulf-coast area of south Texas. Candidate will represent the company and provide day to day supervision and oversight for the construction of a substation and collection system for a large wind farm project. Per diem, and monthly trips home available! Project site which is close to Raymondville, TX. Responsibilities for the Construction Superintendent
Requirements for the Construction Superintendent
- Candidate will represent the company and provide day to day supervision and oversight for the construction of a substation and collection system for a large wind farm project
- Supervise the performance of the BOP Electrical Contractor(s) to ensure compliance with the project contracts.
- Provide inspection, coordination and overview of electrical construction activities associated with substations, transmission systems and electrical wiring
- Ensure quality and compliance with the project plans, specifications, contracts and environmental health and safety standards
- Maintain all site documentation including drawings, progress, inspection and safety reports, employee time sheets and correspondence per the requirements established by the Construction Project Manager.
- 8 years of construction exp applicable to power generation facilities, electrical transmission or substations - 3 years in a lead role
- AS or BS Engineering a plus
- Must be capable of reading and understanding electrical drawings and wiring diagrams associated with electrical substations
- 7 day per week per diem
- Mobilization and demobilization reimbursement
- Paid OT
- Monthly trips home - expenses paid
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.