Permanent position: Electricians needed in a manufacturing plant, part of a large and strong company. You should have a demonstrated commitment to safety and quality. Join a plant with a sophisticated product and high-tech equipment. You should be open to rotating shifts and open to working in a union environment. Great opportunity!Responsibilities for the Electrician
Requirements for the Electrician
- Responsible for preventive/predictive maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of motors, transformers, circuits, and electronic equipment
- Work with overhead traveling cranes, AC/DC motors and generators, circuit breakers, transformers, electronic controls, control panels, starters, switches, etc
- Calibration and maintenance of various instrumentation devices for pressure temperature, flow, level, position, speed, etc.
- Ability to work rotating shifts
- AS Electrical Engineering Technology or related
- Ability to read, understand, and follow blueprints, schematics, drawings, work instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability/willingness to work rotating shifts
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.