Permanent position: Global Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire EHS Manager. This position is located in Kansas City, Kansas. The EHS Manager will plan, direct, and implement all facility safety and environmental programs including ISO programs, OSHA, and EPA Regulations. This position will oversee a team of 2+ employees. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $90k - $105k, plus an opportunity for up to a 20% bonus, and other great benefits. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Environmental Health Safety Manager
Requirements for the Environmental Health Safety Manager
- Conduct safety audits of all departments including inspection of facilities, work-sites, equipment, and safety devices to ensure compliance
- Oversee and manage the facility's ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 programs
- Develop, maintain, and execute plant and company strategic goals, including the successful completion of the annual EHS Plan
- Coordinate activities involving any accidents, incident investigations, and corrective responses
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- 3+ years of leadership experience in a plant environmental and/or safety position in a manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of EHS government standards, regulations, audit requirements, ISO procedural standards, and EPA Regulations
- Full-time, direct hire position
- Salary ranging from $90k - $105k, plus an opportunity for up to a 20% bonus, and other great benefits
- 401k, benefits, PTO, Holidays, etc.
- Relocation assistance provided if needed
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.