Permanent position: Top ranked general contractor is seeking a Project Engineer - Scheduler for their Scheduling team in Huntsville, AL. This position is responsible for managing scheduling and reporting for commercial construction projects. Candidates should have 5-10 years of commercial construction experience and some experience with scheduling. Ideal candidates are Project Engineers, Project Managers, Construction Managers or Superintendents with experience scheduling for their projects. Experience with Primavera P6 highly preferred or Microsoft Project. Excellent company culture, benefits, and room to grow. Relocation assistance offered for non-local candidates. Responsibilities for the Scheduler
Requirements for the Scheduler
- Management of scheduling and associated reporting for the project(s)
- Development, maintenance and execution of schedules for multi-million-dollar projects.
- Prepare and issue schedules and reports
- 5-10 years of commercial construction management experience or scheduling experience.
- Bachelor's degree in construction management preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in Primavera scheduling software (P6) is highly preferred or willing to learn and have experience with Microsoft Project
- Experience scheduling 2,500 activities or more is required.
- Generous PTO, Bonus and Holiday and 401k/medical
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.