Contract position: A Project Manager is needed for a company that produces electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings in the Long Beach, CA area. This position will develop project schedules and execute according to plan for assigned projects. No per diem available. No travel is anticipated. Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Performs associated cost estimates, prepares proposals and negotiates final settlement price and customer acceptance
- Oversee project construction for compliance with specifications, local codes and installation techniques.
- Analyze financial reporting systems and project schedules to proactively address potential problems. Effectively communicate project progress, issues and financial status to management as required.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred in either Construction, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Construction Management or Architecture. An Associate's Degree is the minimum.
- Must have at least 5 years of direct project management experience in the Building Construction industry. Must be proficient in project management software.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.