Contract position: Supply Chain Leader / Project Manager opportunity with a client located in the Hunt Valley, MD area. Working for a consumer good manufacturer this position will be responsible to function as a single point of contact working working with third party manufacturers for operational matters (planning, pricing, production improvement, etc.). Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Manager
Requirements for the Supply Chain Manager
- Coordinate of all interactions impacting the Third Party Manufacturer (TPM) and responsible for the operational results
- Works in partnership with Planning, Quality, Procurement, Finance and other support functions to ensure the TPM has the capability to deliver requirements
- Maintain and foster a continuous improvement mentality at the TPMSupply Chains while improving their capability to produce at best possible value
- May be responsible for a single or multiple TPM Supply Chains and may assume additional responsibilities as needed to support the organization.
- Other duties as assigned
- BA / BS (4-year technical or business) degree preferable
- 3 or more years relevant experience (Supply Chain and/or Procurement in a regulated or similar industry preferred)
- Negotiation skills and end-to-end Supply Chain understanding
- Analytical skills (cost breakdown, spend, volume trend, markets, suppliers capabilities...)
- Project management skills
- Ability to engage and influence stakeholders (Project members, Procurement, Planning, Operations...), including escalation to the Top Management
- Understanding of key cost drivers of all raw & packaging categories
- Ability to lead and present concisely and confidently in public
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.