Permanent position: Top ranked general contractor is seeking a Cost Engineer to join their team in the Huntsville, AL area. Qualified candidates will have 3-8 years of cost management experience with a general contractor. Project experience on commercial construction projects, preferably large, highly technical projects. Excellent company culture, benefits and room for growth. Relocation assistance offered for non-local candidates. Responsibilities for the Cost Engineer
Requirements for the Cost Engineer
- Ensure all pricing is received in a timely manner from subs
- Attend weekly change management meetings
- Update sub document tracking log and design and COR logs
- Review change item logs and ensure cost allocations
- 3-8 years of cost management/cost control for commercial construction projects
- Bachelor's degree in construction management or engineering required.
- Experience with HELIX and Procore preferred
- Medical, 401k, PTO, paid holidays, cell phone allowance
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.