Permanent position: We have multiple openings for E&I Technicians / Electrical & Instrumentation Technicians near the Bridgeport, IA area. We have openings for all levels of candidates; willing to train and put entry level candidate's through an apprenticeship program increasing their skills/knowledge with their pay, as well as Mid and Sr. Level candidates. These are first shift roles with a 4/10s or 5/8s option as well as overtime availability at time and 1/2. Responsibilities for the Electrical Technician
Requirements for the Electrical Technician
- This person will work on maintenance and repair projects within an industrial / manufacturing / process piping environment; testing, repairing, calibrating sensors, wiring equipment and control panels, etc..
- Depending on level of experience and required pay rate, candidate will be trained or should have experience with Electrical, Wiring, Instrumentation, Sensors, Valves, etc...
- Other Relevant / Desirable skills: pH, flow, temperature, pressure, conductivity and mass measurements, AC and DC control methods, 24V - 480V electrical systems and trouble shooting, VFD's, burner controls, smart meters, PLC/DCS control methods, automated systems, load cells, control valves, blueprint reading, mathematics, and preventive/predictive maintenance.
- Entry level up to Sr. Level - Pay is commensurate with experience - entry level typically start at 16/hr and get raises; Senior level goes up $34/hr
- Possess a high school degree or an approved GED.
- Specific wiring, electrician, journeyman, electrical or instrumentation technician background highly desirable.
- Electronics or Industrial Electricity preferred, but not required. Ability to obtain Journeyman's Electrical License upon state required qualifications being met.
- We offer sign on bonus' as well as relocation assistance for the right candidate's
- Benefits, paid time off, holiday pay, 401k, etc..
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.