Permanent position: Global manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Purchasing Manager. This position is located near Buffalo, New York. The Purchasing Manager will be responsible for purchasing high spend commodities for multiple company facilities, sourcing and establishing vendor relationships, and managing supplier projects. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $100K - $130K, plus an opportunity for a bonus. Relocation is provided. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Purchasing Manager
Requirements for the Purchasing Manager
- Develop RFQ packages and negotiates to ensure pricing meets margin expectations
- Identify and implement supplier cost reduction activities
- Negotiate and modify strategic sourcing agreements with suppliers
- Source nationally and internationally for new commodities
- 5+ years of leadership experience within purchasing, sourcing, and/or supply chain for a fast-paced manufacturer
- Experience utilizing an ERP System
- Project management experience with cost reduction and strategic sourcing
- Light travel to customer sites as needed (25%)
- Full-Time, Direct Hire Position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $100K - $130K, plus an opportunity for a bonus
- Full-time benefits, PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, profit sharing, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.