Permanent position: A heavy industrial manufacturer in Texarkana, AR, is seeking a dynamic Project Electrical Engineer to lead multiple capital projects and other engineering projects. This Project Electrical Engineer will coordinate electrical requirements for engineering projects and execute the design, modification, revision, layout and requisition of plant machinery and equipment. The ideal Project Electrical Engineer will have 3+ years of experience in an automotive or heavy industrial manufacturing environment and have previous capital project leadership experience. The ideal Project Electrical Engineer candidate will have experience in electrical design, circuit boards and programming. This Project Electrical Engineer will be expected to juggle several projects at one time. 3+ years of project leadership experience is strongly preferred. Our Client is offering relocation assistance for the right candidate.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Provide and maintain technical support in the design and development of electrical systems.
- Develop, install and troubleshoot control system programming such as PLC HMI and/or specialty component software.
- Manage several capital investment projects at one time ranging in budget from $50,000-$10,000,000.
- Assist with heavy industrial manufacturing initiatives.
- Indirectly lead a team of up to 8 team members.
- 3+ years of capital project leadership experience strongly preferred. BSEE/BSEET preferred but not required.
- 3+ years of heavy industrial manufacturing and/or automotive experience.
- Previous experience leading multiple capital investment projects.
- 3+ years of PLC HMI experience.
- Experience in electrical design, circuit boards and programming.
- Comprehensive healthcare.
- Competitive PTO.
- 401(k) with a high company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Relocation assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.