Contract position: We are searching for a Production Supervisor in Highland, IL to work for a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Production Coordinator
Requirements for the Production Coordinator
- Set team goals, assign team members and administratively and technically direct the work of subordinates. Measure, communicate and improve group performance statistics and acting as an agent to support improvement activities that achieve established improvement goals.
- Oversees day-to-day activities to meet daily, monthly quarterly and yearly expectations. Lead the Value Stream in daily operations and continuous improvements which include but are not limited to: supply chain production control, establishing manufacturing priorities, coordination of activities with off-shift management and order shipments.
- Reduce operational costs, inventories and lead times through continuous improvements.
- Lead implementation and achievement of long term manufacturing strategies through lean manufacturing principles and processes.
- Bachelor degree from accredited educational institution
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Foundational knowledge of lean principles and manufacturing processes necessary.
- SAP business system experiences a plus
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.