Contract position: We are searching for a Group Leader in Pinckneyville, IL to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last 6 months and could be longer. The shift is 5:00 PM-3:00 AM Sun-Thurs.Responsibilities for the Production Coordinator
Requirements for the Production Coordinator
- Responsible for performance with respect to safety & the environment, quality, on time delivery, cost for their respective area
- Set team goals, assign team members and administratively and technically direct the work of subordinates. Measure, communicate and improve group performance statistics and acting as an agent to support improvement activities that achieve established improvement goals.
- Reduce operational costs, inventories and lead times through continuous improvements.
- Lead implementation and achievement of long term manufacturing strategies through lean manufacturing principles and processes.
- Lead and facilitate continuous/process improvement
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of related experience, including increasing responsibility and leadership of projects and teams of considerable size, scope and complexity.
- Extensive interface between Operations, Materials, Engineering, and Management teams. Contact with external customers and vendors.
- Experience with process improvement/Kaizen events
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.