Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is seeking an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for their facility. Position is responsible for providing professional Electrical Engineering service and technical support to Maintenance and Operation departments for the re-design, modification, re-engineering and retro-fitting of electrical equipment to improve quality and productivity. Individual will program/troubleshoot PLC's,Drives, Servos,etc. Excellent growth opportunity with a company going through major expansion. Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Provide professional Electrical Engineering service and technical support to Maintenance and Operation departments for the re-design, modification, re-engineering and retro-fitting of electrical equipment to improve quality and productivity.
- Analyzes and defines electrical equipment problems to improve quality and productivity, to repair damaged equipment, to save money and to improve production line up-time.
- Re-designs, re-engineers and/or retro-fits electrical equipment that needs upgrading is damaged poorly designed or is incorrectly used in order to improve quality and productivity, to save money and to improve production line up-time.
- Investigates and analyzes electrical problems, defines and scopes projects, makes engineering drawings or layouts, writes engineering reports, makes cost estimates, obtains bids, writes work orders, makes recommendations to management, obtains approval to purchase necessary equipment and materials, and works with Maintenance and Operations personnel to retro-fit and install.
- Studies electrical requirements, maintenance manuals and maintenance procedures to design and establish a Preventative Maintenance program to increase equipment up-time. Coordinates all Productive and Preventive activities and insures all maintenance work is satisfactorily completed as assigned.
- Experience with Rockwell/Siemesn PLC platforms
- Experience with HMI/SCADA systems and Wonderware or similar process data system
- PLC programming experience
- Familiar with AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical or similar drawing package
- Five or more years experience in high volume manufacturing environment especially in heavy industry
- Digital drive (AC and DC) experience required.
- Bonus, 401K, Health, Dental, Life, Excellent Growth Opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.