Permanent position: Global leader provider of surface solutions is seeking a permanent Process Engineer in the Queens, NY area. The Process Engineer will support the day to day powder manufacturing operation. Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $95K to $110K a year plus great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Leading and supporting root cause investigations.
- Identifying and executing continuous improvement projects (yield improvements, cost savings initiatives,cycle time reductions, etc.).
- Serving as a technical resource for Production personnel.
- Maintaining SAP master data (BOMs, recipes, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in Metallurgy, Materials, or Chemical Engineering.
- 3+ years experience manufacturing experience in a chemical or pharmaceutical environment, preferably involving the handling orproduction of materials in powder form.
- Knowledge of powder manufacturing and thermal spray processes. A PLUS
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.