Permanent position: Quality Engineer with automotive OEM or parts manufacturing experience for a position just outside of Greenville, SC. The Quality Engineer will establish quality processes that meet customer and internal requirements and expectations. Must have experience with Quality Systems tools including ISO14001 EMS, PPAP, FMEA, APQP, etc. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Oversight and maintenance of APQP / PPAP / FMEA / ISO14001 EMS processes
- Meets Guage R&R requests / audits processes
- The Qualith Engineer participates in document review (procedures, work instructions, PFMEA and control plans)
- Bachelors degree in business or tehnical field
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Quality Engineer in an automotive parts manufacturing facility.
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality system tools, to include PPAP, FMEA, APQP, control plans, 8D, and ISO14001 EMS.
- The company provides a competetive benefits package to include health/dental/401k, and some relocation costs
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.