Permanent position: SAFETY REPRESENTATIVE needed for an automotive parts maker just outside of Greenville, SC. The SAFETY REPRESENTATIVE maintains company policies adhering to local, state and federal environmental, health and safety regulations, and implements training programs to educate and inform workforce on work safety, environmental safety, and accident prevention. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!Responsibilities for the Safety Specialist
Requirements for the Safety Specialist
- Tracks and documents accidents to understand causes and recommend changes to prevent future accidents
- Performs inspections and audits of facilities, equipment and processes , and recommendis corrections when necessary
- Coordinates and trains voluntary Emergency Response Team (ERT).
- Bachelor's degree in occupational health, safety or a related field
- 3 plus years of Safety & Environmental experience in a manufacturing environment (preferrably automotive).
- Demonstrated knowledge of local, state and federal environmental, health and safety regulations (IE, CFR, OSHA, etc)
- The company provides a competetive benefits package to include health/dental/401k, and some relocation costs
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.