Permanent position: Global Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Production Manager. This position is located in Kansas City, Missouri. This first shift position will report to the Plant Manager and oversee 3 direct employees. The ideal candidate should have union experience as well as utilizing Lean Manufacturing Concepts and Six Sigma Principles to improve plant production processes. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $110K to $125K, plus an opportunity for a 25% bonus. All candidates must be authorized to working in the United States.Responsibilities for the Production Manager
Requirements for the Production Manager
- Establish optimal line configurations and define equipment/process parameters for optimal production efficiency
- Minimize manufacturing costs through equipment, facilities, raw materials, and capital improvements
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities for safety, quality, delivery, inventory, and cost
- Must obtain a verifiable BS or Technical Degree
- Must be comfortable working in a unionized environment
- 5+ years of plant leadership experience within a heavy industrial manufacturing or production environment
- Strong background utilizing Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, and Six Sigma Concepts
- Direct-hire, full-time, and permanent position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $110K to $125K, plus an opportunity for up to a 25% bonus
- Medical benefits, 401K w/ company match, life insurance, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.