Contract position: A Project Manager for a medical devices and equipment manufacturing company is needed in the San Jose, CA area. This role will coordinate with project management counterparts across the division to ensure alignment and consistency in project execution. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- This person must stay accountable to timeline and budget, while holding team members accountable to their assigned deliverables.
- Proactively informs the leadership team of project status and risks.
- Identifies opportunities during the course of project management and seeks out creative solutions that may be implemented systemically.
- 4+ years of related project management experience.
- Experience working in a regulated environment; knowledge of EU MDR, medical device quality systems, manufacturing and design controls is preferred.
- Experience successfully leading complex teams as a project manager.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project; experience creating and regularly maintaining project timelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.