Contract position: Re-construction client is looking for a Project Manager to join their growing team in Marietta, GA. As a project manager you will be responsible for overseeing the estimation and project workload process for client in the area. This includes site assessment, management of onsite schedules and subcontractors. This position offers a competitive bonus structure on-top of the base salary. This role is expected to go full time upon successful completion of the assignment. Apply now! Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Communicate project estimation, scope and time frames to clients and maintain the business relationship through project life cycle.
- Establish and account for all project budgets and spending.
- Quickly escalate any issues on project site to construction management team and work diligently to determine solutions.
- Manage and recruit project subcontractors.
- Ensure swift and proper completion of all project budget and finance documentation.
- Bachelors degree is preferred but not required.
- 5 years of re-construction or construction experience is required.
- Experience with Xactimate software is required.
- Valid Georgia's Drivers License.
- Comprehensive Contractor Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.