Permanent position: Global automotive manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Buyer candidate. This position is located near Findlay, Ohio. The Buyer will be responsible for all non-production purchasing activities including machinery, tooling, MRO, and other services. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $85K. All candidates must be authorized to working in the United States.Responsibilities for the Buyer
Requirements for the Buyer
- Purchase raw materials or other goods as well as coordinating activities involved with procuring goods and services
- Negotiates and administers terms of supplier contracts - Establishes and manages relationships with suppliers
- Ensures on-time delivery performance and quality from suppliers by expediting purchase orders, following up on back up orders, and notifying operations of expected delivery dates
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- 3+ years of procurement experience for an industrial manufacturer, automotive experience is preferred
- SAP or similar ERP experience is desired
- Direct-hire, full-time, and permanent position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $85K
- Medical benefits, 401K w/ company match, life insurance, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.