Permanent position: An OEM manufacturer just south of Winston-Salem is seeking a Field Service Technician to supervise installations, train customers, and contribute on innovation and development projects. This Field Service Technician will be required to travel more than 50% of the time; 25%+ locally and regionally, 25% internationally. The ideal Field Service Technician candidate will have 5+ years of mechanical experience in installing and troubleshooting large OEM equipment, strong Client service skills, and the ability to obtain a passport and travel 50%+ of the time.Responsibilities for the Field Service Technician
Requirements for the Field Service Technician
- Supervise installation of large OEM industrial finishing equipment in Client facilities
- Train Client's operators and maintenance employees on new and updated equipment.
- Troubleshoot machinery and mechanical process issues at Client locations.
- Perform on-site repair and preventive maintenance services.
- Assist manufacturing in the assembly and installation of custom OEM equipment.
- 5+ years of mechanical experience in large OEM equipment installation and troubleshooting.
- Ability to obtain a passport and travel regionally, nationally and internationally more than 50% of the time.
- Strong Client service skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems and collaborate well with cross-functional teams.
- Company vehicle.
- Cell-phone reimbursement.
- Weekly travel arrangements and reimbursements.
- Comprehensive healthcare.
- 401(k) with 4% company match.
- Low-stress, family oriented company culture.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.