Permanent position: Global leader provider of surface solutions is seeking a permanent Quality Engineer in the Queens, NY area. The Quality Engineer will support the day to day powder manufacturing operation. Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $75K to $90k a year plus great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Drive corrective and preventive actions using KPI inputs with a focus on effective root-cause analysis.
- Support quality planning process.
- Provide product quality analysis via various testing methodologies. Support Material Review and disposition of non-conforming product.
- Minimum 4 year degree in Quality, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Proven experience with APQP / PPAP disciplines
- 2+ years of experience in a quality engineering role within a manufacturing and/or production environment
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.